Wall Bracket Jib Cranes
are the most cost effective and versatile type of lifting equipment. They are great for use in production lines to keep machining cells, workstations and warehouse production moving. Jib cranes also work well to aid larger overhead crane systems. Jib cranes are easy to install and cost effective, with less structural limitations than other material handling options.
Wall Bracket Jib Crane Features and benefits include:
1. This Jib Crane consists of a large diameter floor plate, heavy wall pipe column, rigid steel plate box type head, and rolled steel I-beam for the hoist trolley.
2. Jib rotates on a tapered roller bearing and revolved around pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self aligning roller bearings.
3. All models can be provided with collector rings, messenger wire assembly, rotation stops, and safety switch.
4. Standard heights and spans to 30' 0" and capacities to 1/2 Ton.
5. full 360 degree rotation on a tapered roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
6. Available in hand push, hand geared rotation, air or electric motor drives.
SMF jibs cranes
are designed to provide coverage in individual works cells or bays, either along a wall or on columns in a plant. They can be used on their own or to supplement overhead cranes or monorail systems.