Wall-Mounted Jib Cranes
require no floor space and no special foundations. These cranes can be easily mounted to various applications including facility floors, walls, foundations, columns, pillars etc.
Wall mounted jib cranes are the most cost effective way to get hoist coverage in you work area, by mounting to an existing wall or column you save the expense of poring a foundation.
Model Number: BZQ-crane manufacture-
Crane Rotation: 200°
Spans: up to 30' standard; longer spans available
Powered Rotation: available on new cranes or as a retrofit jib drive
Max. Lifting Load: 10t
1) Low cost method of manipulating loads where lifting space can be limited to between 180 and 270 of rotation provided by a wall or column mounted jib crane and where repetitive lifts are not required.
2) Wall mounted jib cranes utilize existing structures for support which eliminates the need to increase floor obstructions by adding additional columns.
3) Costly foundations are not required.
4) Capacities are limited by the size of your existing walls or columns.
5) Lighter loads can be handled with enclosed rail systems while heavier capacities require structural steel beams.
KF crane is a manufacturer and exporter of European style cranes and hoists, especially European and Japanese style electric wire rope hoists, European and Japanese style ring chain hoists and gantry cranes, jib cranes, bridge cranes, etc which are sourced from reliable vendors of market. We cooperate with the professional lifting equipment company like Demag, Eurocrane. We had already passed the authorization by ISO9001 and CE and established a complete set of quality assurance system.